Prompt-Driven Material Data Management
Imagine a Business Unit’s Analyst, who is able to eliminate phone calls and email-based data aggregation, with data governance, collection and resolution being managed through chatbot-based workflows. Vendor attributes and owners are cleanly aligned, with automated prompts across the diverse stakeholders to keep records up to speed.
Material Data Management for new material procurement, today, requires a complex work process across a multitude of internal groups, including Finance, R&D, Sales, Supply Chain, and Procurement. The Business Analyst today frequently is faced with managing and resolving inconsistent, inaccurate, or incomplete data entries, made more complex by non-standardized data governance or data approvals processes. The net result is poor reference data, manual data population, missed vendor negotiating opportunities, as well as an inconsistent, internal book of record.
Solution components include:
– Coherent material data management supported by AI/ML-powered chatbot based workflows
– Self-generating, touchless, AI-driven Master Data management
– Self-healing data supported by ML-driven data quality standards
– An Immutable Master Data Ledger, featuring intelligent, automated, trusted, and validated data governance structure across the enterprise
– Cross-ERP support
Supplier Data Management can deliver:
– Reduced effort for Data Governance
– Data TCO reductions
– AI/ML-based predictive algorithms to automate pre-population of high volumes of data attributes